How cosmetic dentistry from your Madisonville, Kentucky dentist can improve your smile
It’s important to look your best, and a beautiful smile is a great place to start. If you are embarrassed by a smile that is marred by damaged, unsightly teeth, it’s time to discover the importance of cosmetic dentistry. The right cosmetic dental procedure can change the way you feel about your smile and yourself. Dr. Ben Baldwin and Dr. Stuart Baldwin at Baldwin Dental Group in Madisonville, Kentucky want to help you discover the magic of cosmetic dentistry.
When you visit Baldwin Dental Group, your dentists will discuss cosmetic dental services available and the results you can expect. It’s important for you to think about the look you want to achieve and consider these services to help you achieve your perfect smile:
1. Professional teeth whitening treatments if you want a dazzling white smile; these treatments can whiten your teeth up to 8 shades whiter and the results are long-lasting, up to 5 years! If you want a whiter smile in a hurry or for a special event, consider in-office whitening which takes about an hour. If you want the convenience of whitening whenever you want, consider the take-home whitening kit, with everything you need to whiten at home.
2. Dental bonding if you want to hide small chips or cracks from aging or wear-and-tear; bonding uses a liquid resin material that can be color-matched perfectly to your existing teeth. Re-contouring and reshaping is often combined with bonding to create a harmonious and beautiful smile.
3. Porcelain veneers if you want to dramatically enhance the color or shape of teeth that are visible when you smile; veneers are thin sheaths of beautiful, natural-looking porcelain and can hide major cosmetic issues like these:
- Gaps between your teeth
- Overlapped or rotated teeth
- Poorly shaped or badly discolored teeth
- Broken or damaged teeth
4. Dental implants if you want to replace a single or multiple missing teeth with a stable, long-term solution that you don’t have to remove. Dental implants look just like your natural teeth and you care for them just like natural teeth too. They are fixed in bone and become a permanent part of your smile.
These are just a few of the cosmetic treatments available at Baldwin Dental Group. For more information on cosmetic and general dental services call Drs. Ben and Stuart Baldwin at Baldwin Dental Group in Madisonville, Kentucky. Discover the benefits of cosmetic dentistry by calling today!