Thanks to Invisalign, it's possible to straighten your teeth both subtly and comfortably. Here at Baldwin Dental Group, the Madison, KY, office of family dentists Drs. Ben and Stuart Baldwin, we use this system to transform the smiles of qualifying adults. Read on to learn if Invisalign is the right solution for you!
How Invisalign treatment can help you
Benefits of Invisalign include:
- No Drastic Changes to Your Smile During Treatment: The Invisalign system uses a series of clear, removable aligner trays to reposition your teeth. Given the transparency of the trays, nothing about this orthodontic treatment will call unwanted attention to your smile.
- Easy-to-Use System: You'll wear each aligner tray for about two weeks. During that time, the tray will exert constant pressure on your teeth, gradually realigning them. After two weeks, you'll put away your current trays and replace them with the next series in the set. Your trays are designed to be worn for 20 to 22 hours per day.
- Comfort and Convenience: Aligner trays are made of comfortable plastic to prevent irritation to your sensitive tissues. They can be removed for a few hours if you have a special night out planned or are competing in a sporting event.
- Freedom from Adjustments: Regular adjustments, a must with other orthodontic treatments, aren't necessary with Invisalign. Although you'll visit our Madison family dentist periodically to ensure that your treatment is progressing as expected, you'll spend less time at the dental office than you would with other options.
- No Food Restrictions: While undergoing Invisalign treatment, you can simply remove your aligner trays during mealtimes, thus allowing you to eat whatever you wish.
Interested? Give us a call
Make over your smile with Invisalign! Call your Madison, KY, family dentists, Drs. Ben and Stuart Baldwin of Baldwin Dental Group, at (270) 245-1547 to schedule an appointment.