Our Dental Services
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems from tooth decay to oral cancer are detected and treated in a timely manner.
At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern.
- We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great!
- From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentistry, general and cosmetic dentistry treatments
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Invisalign, your clear alternative to metal braces
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain and headaches
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.